Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thing 1: Blogging

I am so excited to be taking a class that is forcing me to blog.  I have set up several blogs but fizzle out after a few posts.  Who am I?  I am Erin Jankowski, and am the librarian for Menands School (K-8, we don't have a high school).  I am here because I love technology, getting my colleagues to use technology, and having my students look amazed when I teach them something cool they don't already know how to do on the computer.  I am hoping to discover some great new tools, and to discover new and interesting ways to improve upon the tools I currently use.  In addition to my job, I love to cook, read, and take photos.  You may see some evidence of those other things on this blog.  I have found that my cooking and photography skills have help to attract both staff and students to the LMC--Offer food and they will come.

3 comments:

  1. Love your combo of books, bytes and bakes! Look forward to your food posts as much as your tech posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat site-- it's fun to see the blog side after seeing you present at the Inquiry Forum at HVCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your site and how you have set it up. I enjoy cooking, too and look forward to checking out some of your recipes.

    ReplyDelete